IT Professional with nearly 10 years of programming experience specialising in iOS Mobile Application development having extensive industry and full life cycle experience in a iOS based environment, along with exceptional analytical, design and problem-solving capabilities. I am strictly following design patterns and trust “program to an interface, not an implementation”. Furthermore the efficiency and quality matters much more than that my code simply works.
Senior Mobile Application Engineer
- Responsible for ActiveMQ, STOMP, MQTT, AWS and RESTful communications.
- Creating and maintaining an internal iOS framework which can be reused with all developing Apps especially hiding the complexity to the non experienced trainees and facilitate them to code hazel free heigh level program.
- Being in charge for Apps performance and stability.
- Helping other developers and/or trainees and provide code level helps when they are getting stuck with the development cycle.
- Keep on track and adopting Apple’s technological changes such as iOS version, screen size, App submission and human interface guideline.
Mobile Application Engineer
I learnt the iOS development including Objective-C, iOS SDK and the Xcode IDE in just four months and restarted the career as software engineer in the European IT job market. After a short period I stepped into the advanced software development techniques applying the experience which were gained from the past Java development and brought the working environment and existing Apps to the next level of coding standards.
- Developing and maintaining the iOS based business application logic including interactive network communication (RESTful and ActiveMQ) with the given desktop application.
- Providing in-house App solutions to the company's internal needs such as license management and time controlling.
- Pilot testing and adopting future technologies such as Xcode and iOS beta, continuous integration in Xcode or other third party frameworks.
Java and Web Developer (Intern)
Led my business while playing a major role in all IT related tasks. Coordinated and maintained the infrastructure in IT related services including software and server solutions.
- Developed and implemented cross-platform, Java-based POS system.
- Created a linux based multipurpose server with the capable of bandwidth limitation with access control plus a suitable web interface for easy administration.
- Developed a web based school management software solution for administration purposes.
- Developed an interactive online learning system for a driving school.
- Ruby on Rails
Skills & Tools
- Code Review
- Unit Testing
B.Sc. (Hons) in Computing & Information SystemsGoldsmiths, University of London2005 - 2007
- English (Professional)
- German (Professional)
- Tamil (Native)